If you’ve found this page from an older link the bad news is this book is not longer for sale here. The good news is that the material in this book is now available as series of shorter books via Kindle on Amazon.
Please visit the www.PageantToPhD.com/tools/ page to see the more focused books and where to find them on Amazon.
You can still read this page if you want, though, as it all still applies to the series of books.
(At some point soon I will re-work this page to include what here relates to which book in the series and point each to the right place on Amazon!)
How Often Do You Find Yourself Saying: “I Wish I Knew How To Win The Pageant”
Maybe it’s happened to you…you entered a beauty pageant, but things didn’t go as you planned. You looked fabulous but someone else went home with the crown.
Maybe you had a good time but you’d sure liked to have at least placed as a runner-up. You’d like to participate again but you know “something” is missing that’ll help you do better next time but you’re just not sure what that is…
Or maybe you’ve entered many pageants and would consider yourself a well-prepared, experienced contestant. You’ve done well—placing as runner-up or maybe even winning a title or two—but you’ve not broken through to the level of achievement you know is possible.
You may have a big pageant coming up and want this to be your year! You’re looking for that special something that could make all the difference…
Or maybe you are a first-timer. You’re interested in entering a pageant but feel unsure about which one might be right for you and what you’re really getting into. You want to do the best you can from the start and think there’s a thing or two you could do that would set you apart from the others at the very beginning…
Unless You’ve Made A Truly Horrible Wardrobe Choice, It’s The Interview!
Imagine yourself on the stage at the pageant. Let’s face it, you are beautiful and so is the lovely lady to your left and to your right. So how do the judges decide which beauty will carry the pageant title?
It’s mainly in the personal and on-stage interview! When everyone is largely of equal beauty, grace, and accomplishment it is the words you say, and how you say them, that influence the judges’ decisions.
You don’t want to spend money on fees and wardrobe just to kill your chances at the title because you don’t do well in interview.
Don’t kid yourself, interviewing is a form of public speaking and it can be scary. Sure, a good interview is like a focused conversation but there’s more to it than having a conversation with a friend. You want to do it right, don’t lose your chance at making it great.
A relaxed elegance can be yours…the picture of grace and refinement balanced with authentic expression of your personality.
A little later I’m going to tell you the 2 time-tested strategies to think about questions you don’t know the answers to that are only known by the top pageant contestants in the world… But right now I’m going to tell you to be sure you entered the right pageant for you.
What Everybody Ought To Know — About How To Win The Pageant
We aren’t all the same. We have differences that make us unique. So why would we think that a there’d be only one “best” pageant to enter for all of us?
Yes going for one of the timeless, classic pageants may be just right for you! Or maybe you’d prefer to focus on one that is more tailored to who you are either as a place to start or as a worthwhile pageant goal in itself.
There are so many great pageants out there! Absolutely look at the America system, the USA system, the United States system, and the International system. But also search the internet on “pageant” or “miss” (or Mrs., etc.) and one key word about yourself or something you are interested in.
For example, perhaps you are of Native American heritage. Did you know there are several tribe-specific pageants you might be eligible to compete in? Like Miss Navajo? Many of those feed into the Miss Indian Nations pageant system.
Or maybe you use a wheelchair. Did you know there is Miss Wheelchair USA and Miss Wheelchair America?
Or maybe you or a friend is fond of body art. Did you know there is Miss Tattoo?
Learn what you can about the pageant…what the judging categories are, what the timeline is, what are the fees, etc. Ask good questions and choose a pageant. Whether it is your first time or you want to build additional work and life skills through pageantry, there are plenty of places to do so.
The book gives you at least 11 great questions to ask when researching a pageant…so you’ll know find a good fit and know what to expect.
And the exercises in Chapter 1 about your dreams and goals will give you a key way to set goals that increases the likelihood that you WILL achieve them!
But once you’ve found one, you want to optimize your experience, right? You want to learn good things, or better yet, win!
How To Do Your Absolute Best In Your Pageant By Acing The Interview
This is the first resource of its kind! It takes you through the entire pageant interview process from what you need to do leading up to the pageant, to the night before your interview, to what to do before, during, and after the interview. It is in-depth, informative, and illuminating. Very little, if anything!, will catch you by surprise…and if it does, you’ll be ready handle it like a champion. Here are a few things you’ll learn about:
- 3 basic types of pageant contestants…one kind is more likely to win the pageant!
- 7 things you have to be willing to do to improve your interviewing skills…that will work in all areas of your life.
- 12 things to ask yourself about to determine if you can prepare on your own or if you need a coach…save yourself money and time while increasing your performance.
- 5 formulas to determine how much money you should spend on interview preparation (plus 6 strategies to prepare for free)…you’ll have structure and a plan to do your best on any budget. With this material you may not need anything else!
- 4 reasons judges care if your on-stage answer fits in the time limit you are given…so you’ll appreciate why to stay within it.
- The difference between an internal and an external post-pageant review…and how to do both to increase your success
- The difference between constructive and destructive criticism…so you can take the good with the bad and find the silver lining in the bad (if it’s there)
The People Who Read This Book Will End Up With The Crown And Sash
Again, you’ll be better prepared than you ever knew you could be because this takes you through pageant interview preparation from what to do at home days, weeks, or months in advance, through the pageant, and after the pageant.
Just imagine how you’ll feel if you enter a pageant and get a question for which you don’t know the answer. It can happen to any of us but HOW you handle it could make or break you. With this material, you’ll never worry about that again.
Just think if you got a question you didn’t know the answer to and you walk off the stage number 6.
You’ve Seen It Before–Don’t Let It Happen To You
If you follow pageants at all, you’ve surely seen local, national, and international examples of otherwise great contestants who didn’t do so well in their on-stage interview question. If you haven’t seen it yourself, take my word for it.
It wasn’t too long ago that there was a national kerfuffle over what the gorgeous Miss Carrie Prejean said in her interview about gay marriage. She was articulate but was she diplomatic?
A couple years before that, the lovely Miss Caitlin Upton couldn’t manage to say much of anything that made any sense in her live on-stage interview.
In the Pageant Interview Improvement Program, you’ll get a detailed analysis of 5 actual answers from national and international pageants…so you know what worked, what didn’t work, and why. (And I analyze a few others in less detail!)
For instance, I look at what Miss Prejean did well, what she did “wrong,” and alternate ways she could have spoken her truth without offending anyone.
Throughout the material, I include various ways you could consider wording your responses that could be better (and worse!) whether you agree, disagree, or are neutral about the topic about which you were asked. You will know how you can always be yourself but ALSO diplomatic so that crown will go with your gown.
You’ll learn how to find the “sweet spot” of a response that balances what you say, how long it lasts, and displays enough personality and knowledge.
You’ll also learn:
- 5 ways to easily stay aware of current events…so you won’t be caught off guard on those questions (plus 3 news sources every pageant girl should know about).
- 11 distracting habits to avoid…so the judges will be focused on what you have to say.
- 12 tips on choosing the right pageant interview wardrobe…so your clothes enhance your total image.
- 4 things to do the night before the interview…to be sure you’re ready to go.
- 6 positive things to do while you wait right before your interview…so your head is in the game.
- The 3 main concerns the judges have…so you’ll be able to ease their mind that you are the right choice!
You’ve waited long enough…click here to be diplomatic with controversial questions.
Winning Isn’t for Everyone – Dare To Improve Your Pageant Interview Scores
Indeed, while this world-class resource is written to be of value for all levels of contestants—from newbies to the most experienced—and for ages from teen to “senior,” it is not for everyone. You have to be really willing to look at yourself and learn—to do the exercises and grow—to truly master your own destiny.
It’s not for you if you think just another coat of lipstick will make the difference…
It’s for the person who is willing to look in the mirror and see more than a pretty face.
When I discuss how to handle controversial issues in this book, I don’t mince words. We’ll cover a couple of the tough items that no pageant girl wants to be asked but, if she is, she’ll be ready.
Whether you are asked about gay marriage or women’s reproductive rights, you’ll to be prepared to answer in line with your personal values in a way that is sensitive to all concerned.
You Can Still Do It Your Way…Only Better!
The Pageant is Just the Beginning…
Winning the title is just part of the journey. Once you win, all sorts of new opportunities await. And guess what?
- Most of them involve more interviewing-type skills as you deal with the media and audiences from all walks of life. This book will help prepare you for what comes after you win.
- Or after you don’t win. Not everyone can walk away with the crown at that one pageant. But there are other pageants and, remember, a pageant is just a beginning in another way too…
The skills you get from pageant participation will transcend that one activity to apply to other arenas of life.
But you want to win, right? Great! This program shows you how to get that edge to help you do so. And if you don’t, it shows you how to do a post-pageant review that will help you increase the likelihood you’ll win next time!
Now, What Nature Didn’t Give You, This Program Can!
Just because you can talk doesn’t mean you’re naturally good at interview.
Think about it, how many times in life have you left a conversation, wishing you’d said something differently? That’s just daily conversation!
Now think about pageants or other interview situations…how many times have you left an interview feeling like you blew it? Or maybe didn’t blow it but certainly could have done better?
You and thousands of others have felt that way! Too often, we think interviews should be “easy” because it’s “just talking” and “just being myself” but there really is more to it than that. As a professor who has studied communication and helped countless people just like you improve their skills, I can show you how it CAN be easy but it takes some preparation to get there.
What nature didn’t give us automatically—like how to ace an interview—we CAN learn. And it can be fun! We can learn how to decide what’s important to include in a response and what’s not, how to say it, and how to see the all important question-behind-the-question.
- Over 35 examples of how to answer questions…so you have models to use to form your own answers to new questions so you always sound smart and confident.
- You’ll also learn how NOT to answer questions…so you know exactly what to avoid so you don’t sound dumb and unprepared.
- 5 categories of questions you should be prepared for with examples of each. (And I break down personal questions into 4 types so you are extra-prepared for them…)
- Plus 10 examples of potentially sticky “comparative” questions with good and bad sample answers…so you can handle them with gracefully handle them with your OWN answers and nothing takes you by surprise.
- 3 powerful techniques for content-building strategies…that will make it easy for you always have something good to say.
- The 4 reasons you may not know the answer to the question…and the 4 choices you have to handle it when you don’t.
- 3 reasons you might have stage fright…so you understand yourself better. (Plus 16 quick tips for reducing stage fright)
- 4 components to an external post-pageant review…so you know how the world sees you.
- 3 aspects of an internal post-pageant review…so you know if your own attitudes and habits are working for or against you.
I Will Not Just Tell You About My Success Story, But Rather…I Will Introduce You To Your Own Success Story!
You can do this! Take it from me. I managed to win a state and national title the first time out with the careful preparation I’m ready to share with you.
When I first got involved in pageants, I knew nothing about them! This was before the internet where you could find great resources like I have for you. I had to figure everything out on my own. It quickly became clear to me that beauty wasn’t the only requirement.
It may be that some pageants don’t require a “platform” or community service, and that’s fine but even in a strictly beauty pageant it’s still about more than beauty. If your pageant has any form of interview (personal or on-stage) WHAT you say and HOW you say it can make or break you.
After I won the state pageant, things got serious. (Seriously fun but still serious!) I started to prepare for the national competition. Yes, I spent some time thinking through my clothes. Yes, I watched what I ate (good nutrition is so important!) and focused on fitness, but I also thought through how I could prepare for interview to set myself apart from the other lovely contestants. I figured it out and went home with title.
Earlier I told you I’d tell you the 2 time-tested strategies for answering questions you don’t know the answer to, here’s a quick overview:
First, remember that the better prepared you are, the less often you’ll hit questions you aren’t ready for!
- Strategy 1: Listen for key words in the question. Ideally, you’ll build your response around the heart of the question but if you know you can’t then build it around another key word that relates well.
- Strategy 2: Pay attention to whether the question was factual (there’s a “right” answer) or conceptual (asking about an idea to see how you think in general).
If it’s a factual question, you can:
- Try to guess (not recommended!)
- Try to fake it (not recommended)
- Gracefully admit you don’t know (I give you 3 example ways to do so)
- Switch to something you do know (I give you 3 ways to switch, with 5 examples and kinds of responses to model after and avoid)
If it’s a conceptual question, you can:
- Ask for some help (I give you 2 specific ways, and 3 examples)
- Tryto make it work (I give you 2 strategies, and 4 response examples to 1 tough question)
- Fake it (take a stab and hope for the best; not recommended)
- Try to pass(used selectively and handled well it can work. I give you three examples)
That’s just a quick, abbreviated sample. The chapter is much more in-depth. Click to learn how to be yourself and still win.
Opportunity Is Not Just Knocking At Your Door…It’s Almost Knocking Your Door Down!
There are so many fabulous pageants out there. Yes, we’ve heard of the Miss America Pageant and the Miss USA pageant, but what about Miss (and Mrs!) International? That’s another fabulous pageant system. That’s just three and there are many more just waiting for you to discover them and enter to build your skills at performance and interviewing.
Stephanie Raye winning Miss Petite AZ
The Amazing Thing, Of Course, Is The Speed At Which This Program Starts To Work.
Just by starting to read this material, you’ll be better prepared than most and the more you read—and the more you DO the exercises—the more comfortable and confident you will be. With each page you turn, you’ll be better prepared. You’ll have to experience it for yourself.
This is your moment.
Would You Like To Know When You Would Most Likely Be A Winner?
You’re more likely to be a winner if you know what the judges are looking for and allow that side of your self to show at the right times. This material helps on both fronts.
If you’re the achiever sort, ask yourself: Do you want to delay your dream because you got a question you struggled with? Don’t you want to shine your brainy brightest?
If you’re the competitive sort, ask yourself: Do you want to lose to your worst enemy because you didn’t prepare as well as she did? Do you want to walk off the stage number 6?
I invite you to click here if you want to be better prepared than your competition.
For less than one manicure & pedicure a month (depending on where you go!), you’ll have everything you’ve always wanted to know at your finger tips and a plan of action to go from good to great.
It’s a small investment that will deliver tremendous benefits.
One Basic Change In Your Thinking Can Mean An End To Worry And Fear, And Increase Your Control Of Your Pageant Future
That change is how you approach preparation for your interview. Practicing out loud from is indeed important but there is more to it.
There are so many areas of possible refinement and one of them may be the key to your winning interview. I know which one made the difference for me!
And this program has over 300 pages of wonderful material that could be the key for you!
You may be saying “300 pages! How will I find the time?”
That’s a lot of material.
- No worries, pageant girls are very organized and know their priorities. Preparing for interview is one of them.
- And this is SO easy to use. In the pdf version you can literally search on any word and if it’s there, you can skip right to it.
- AND the clickable Table of Contents lets you preview and jump around too. But you’ll want to read it from start to finish the first time and then go back to use it as a resource.
So, yes, there’s a lot there but that’s why it is such a good value. And this is so much fun to read that the pages will feel like they are turning themselves—the time will fly by.
There are 16 easy-to-read chapters full of on-target information to help you shine.
You can use it as you wish but I recommend that you take a chapter a day Monday through Friday—if you can stop at one chapter!—and in less than a month you’ll be on your way to a new you!
Here are the chapter titles:
- Why I Wrote This Book
- Successful Interviewing Basics
- Thinking About How to Prepare
- Before the Interview—Personal Characteristics
- Before the Interview—At Home
- Optimize your Outfit
- Before the Interview – At the Pageant
- Starting the Interview
- During the Interview—Being in the Zone
- Answering Personal Questions
- Knock it Out of the Park – Optimize the Interview
- Strategies to Build Answer Content
- What if You Don’t Know the Answer
- Ending the Personal Interview
- On-Stage Interview
- After the Pageant—Inside & Out
Challenge yourself to do one or more of the exercises at the end of each chapter–work them into your routine—and you won’t be able to stop yourself from improving your interview skills and your overall confidence level.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Why did I put so much in one “book”?
- To make it the most valuable and comprehensive pageant interview resource you’d ever own. And even though it is thick if you print it out, it is designed to be read on a computer monitor so you can easily and instantly jump to any section of the book you want or search on a specific word. So you will find yourself returning to it as a resource over and over again.
As you prepare for you pageant, new questions will come up. Or as you grow in your skills, you’ll challenge yourself to master the next kind of question or the next sort of challenge. This program will support you along the way.
You’ll learn how:
- To anticipate questions based on the divisionof the pageant you are competing in (Teen/Junior, Miss, Mrs., Ms., Senior/Elite) so you’re ready to go
- To handle it when a judge asks a poorly worded or confusing question
- To handle it if you forget a name so everyone is more comfortable
- Your high-heeled shoes can help you come up with good interview answers
- A comic book character can help you keep your cool
- To represent yourself, women, and your locale, state, or country more thoughtfully
- To do “damage control” if something goes wrong…so you can recover from any downsides.
- To start and the end the interview (including how to be prepared for opening and closing statements)…so things go well from start to finish.
- To adjust from in-person interview to on-stage interview…so you optimize both opportunities.
- To choose a role model (or who you admire most, or who you would most like to meet) and what key information to know about him or her. (This can come up on paperwork and interviews!)
- Avoid a major post-pageant review trap …so you’ll watch out for it and be more effective.
- To turn stage fright into stage presence…so you shine like the star you are.
You Can Laugh At Your Interview Worries—If You Follow The Simple Plan
This breakthrough program will show you how to build your interview know-how from “square one” into a life-long skill that could change your life (and win you the crown!)…
Learn how your pageant experience can improve your life after the pageant. Yes, you’d like to win but even if you don’t, your participation in pageants can set you up for success in other areas of your life.
Just about every career will involve talking to people and assessing situations to know what to emphasize and deliver the information the judges (or hiring party) need to make a good decision.
One way to be able to say what you want in the ways you want is to build vocabulary. After all, the more word you know, the better choices you have to express yourself more clearly and colorfully.
Good news! This book will be a big help with that. It is always good to build vocabulary because it helps us think about situations more thoroughly and communicate more easily.
Building or reviewing vocabulary is part of what makes this a program” beyond a “book.” This makes it easy to work on your mastery of the language in the background as you read the main content.
There are over 600 words hyperlinked to definitions so you can see if you really know what all it means and learn new things. You might surprise yourself. If you want or need to click on it, you do! If not, you just keep on reading.
In that way, it’s like two books in one—especially if you are preparing for, say, the SAT, ACT, or any exam that has vocabulary on it.
While the material is written in an easy-to-read, conversational style, there’s still plenty of words that each of us just might could stand to review or learn. One of the reasons I did this was because some of my readers will be younger—so some of the words or concepts may be newer to them.
But even if you are an experienced professional, there may some new words or ways to express. I also did it because this program will be used by people from all over the world, so if I used a phrase that might be a unique way a citizen of the U.S.A. may talk, then it’s just good manners to explain it.
All that is an “extra” tucked into a money-wise investment.
You’ve already show yourself to be one of the select few who care enough to be thinking about systematic pageant interview preparation. Building vocabulary and awareness of the world around you is one part of the fun process.
FAQs – Why do you call it a program?
Because it is more than a book! It may have words on the page but it also includes over 60 practical hands-on tasks and exercises of specific activities to do to be better prepared for your pageant interview. There are dozens of links to additional resources. There are hundreds of hyperlinked words to learn or test yourself to see if they meant what you thought it meant.
It’s like having a coach right there with you. It’s so well-developed it could be used as a textbook for a university course on pageant interviewing(and I should know since I teach at a university!). But it’s way more fun and interesting than a school book.
This is designed to help you shine the best you can not just learn some academic information. (And it will work well with other learning materials to build into a specific, individualized system for you.)
Don’t read this if you are 100% sure you know all there is to know about pageant interview preparation.
This book could be one of the most important investments you will ever make!
If you read nothing else, be sure to read this…
This Handy, Easy-To-Use Reference Is Your Gateway To Pageant Success
The Information packed volume is searchable on any word in the book so you can find specific information easily. And there’s a “clickable” table of contents area to help you find any chapter or sub-section you need in a snap.
That said, you’ll want to read this book cover-to-cover to start with to find all the hidden gems…because you may not know what you don’t know! That’s right, whether you are experience in pageants or entering for the first time, you may not realize what insight or idea is the one that will make all the difference to your success.
So read it cover to cover and have fun doing the exercises while you improve your performance in pageant interview!
The Complete Guide To Improve Your Pageant Interview Scores
So there you have it. I’ve written you this letter after 1000s of hours of work on a labor of love for the girls and women who love pageants. I’ve prepared a program for you that could change your life. I never thought I’d do this. I was happy as can be at my day job as a professor at a prominent university but I just had to get involved.
I still love pageants and it breaks my heart when I see a beautiful contestant struggle during her interview questions. She may flub it altogether or just under-perform but I know she could do better if she knew what I know. So I designed this program for her.
I wrote it for the woman who knows she has a lot to offer but somehow doesn’t get to talk much about that in the personal interview. This will show her how to go with the flow but also re-direct it to her advantage.
And, you see, I may have a doctoral degree now—a PhD—that took years of focus, dedication, and hard work. But I know And a good chunk of those qualities or skills were built from being a beauty queen!
Yes, pageants are fun but if you are thoughtful about how you prepare—especially for interview—you can leverage your pageant experience to use in other important areas of your life—like school, work, your community, and even in your family. That’s why this website is called “Pageant To PhD” because a pageant is just a beginning and great things are in store for you.
So I wrote this program to help you do well in the pageant but to also help change your life! To soar to new heights in the quality of your pageant interview will be directly useful in interviewing for other opportunities down the road. What this book covers will help you be more thoughtful about anything you decide to do and present yourself well in any situation.
Pageant Interview Secrets From An Expert
Click here to be on your way to pageant success that could last a lifetime.
For $2500 a day, Business Class round-trip airfare, ground transportation, 5-star lodging, and meals, I could come to your town to coach you (or your small group of friends). Or you can invest in this program and use it over and over again. You can take your time with each exercise. You can go back and review material as your needs change.
You could spend thousands on wardrobe and pageant fees that don’t take the title, or a fraction of that on something that can set you apart to capture the crown.
For less than the cost of a diet soda a day, you could be winning your next pageant.
Yes, this is SO full of GREAT information it is easily worth $300 (not to mention your increased chances at the crown!), and others have taken it home for $150.00 in the not-too-distant past. But with the economic challenges people are facing these days, I’m lowering the investment for awhile. So get it at this great price while you can.
$39.97 is less than 12 cents per page of rich information. At 16 chapters, that’s less than $2.50 a chapter. And just one chapter has more information in it and is longer than what some other folks offer in their e-books or CDs, some at more than twice the price of THIS great program!
I’m giving you a special price for a short time because I know times are tight for some folks. And even if they aren’t for you, I know you have many different items for the pageant. This is a KEY item, though, and we need to get it into your hands.
I’ll give you the lower price on this fabulous resource if you will, please, within 30 days of getting this fabulous program, give me honest feedback on it. Just email it to me at DrStephanie[at]PageantToPhD.com. I’d love to hear from you. I’m sure you’re going to find so much of this helpful (and fun) that this deal is a win-win for both of us!
I have 1000s of testimonials from students I’ve taught, speaking audiences I’ve impressed, and coaching clients who love me and my materials, yet I’d like more from pageant contestants. (Sometimes I don’t use them, though, since I know for some of you I’m your “secret weapon!” ) Anyway, I’m sure you’re going to find so much of this helpful (and fun) that this deal is a win-win for both of us!
On the other hand, if you read the material and do the exercises and can honestly say that you haven’t learned a thing, then I’ll give you your money back. That offer is good up to 29 days from date of purchase. Why 29 days? Because pageant girls should always be EARLY! It’s true! So if you are eligible for it, ask me by day 29.
- Interview skills are important to your pageant (and life!) success. It starts with great preparation that increases your confidence and know-how from many different angles.
- You’ll get 16 must-have chapters with a fully searchable (on any word) text, and a clickable contents so you can find anything you need when you want it.
- I mentioned at least 30 features and benefits of this program in this letter and there’s so much more I haven’t mentioned yet. You’ll be ready in ways you didn’t even know you could be ready, how to handle it if things feel hard, and how to let your best self shine through.
- You get a great program for a small investment in the grand scheme of things. Think about it–it’s less than a pair of shoes for some of you! And you have a 29-day money-back guarantee.
In short, you have nothing to lose but the crown!
But Wait! Get This!
I’m so sure my program will increase your success in competition, increase the number of compliments you get on how poised and articulate you are, and improve your confidence for interview performance that, for a limited time, if it doesn’t, I’ll give you a half-hour phone coaching session to hone in on your personal situation to help you succeed! That’s worth $150. I can offer that with the confidence you won’t need it because if you work the program, the program will work for you. I can’t wait to hear from you! You’re going to love this and I’m going to love hearing about it.
P.S. If you’ve already tried other interview preparation products and wonder if this one is different, it IS. Everybody has their own approach and can add some value to your experience. Indeed, we all share a desire to see you do your personal best! But this resource is hands-down the most complete and easy-to-use on the market. Many of the others are good, sure, but this one is excellent. Just like you. To use a use a colorful phrase this “blows the competition away” with all it gives you to think about and do to be your best.